or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Signal15 commented  · 

Yes! A bubble-effect similar to the way Apple OSX's dock (or ObjectDock) behaves would be *slick*. Even if the "animation" effect was just an instantaneous resize...(maybe have them pop-up/increase in height and show the title instead? Not sure which would be easier to code...)

• AdminMaurice Flanagan (Admin, WindowTabs) commented  · 

Paul, I agree the title isn't terribly descriptive.

The idea is that all the tabs on a group collapse down to some small button. Then, when you click / hover over the button the tabs expand.

As you mentioned, one of the primary use cases for this would be to avoid blocking FF / Chrome tabs on a maximized window.

• Paul Jordan commented  · 

You didn't describe it very well for the new people reading these.

This would be for, for example, maximized Firefox windows where the title bar disappears and the WT then conflict with FF tabs. Having them collapse into a Proxy element would allow use of FF tabs while maximied, and WT once hovered.

I believe there are other programs that are similar... Chrome being one of them.

To see what this would resolve, maximize Firefox, open a few tabs, and see how WT conflicts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think bubble effect showing the title where the mouse hovers the tab would be fine.

Feedback and Knowledge Base